Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thursday. 4-19-12. Something for everyone!

This Thursday is one big day for Live Music around NC. Tomorrow there are shows in Greenville, Boone and Chapel Hill!

Greenville: Barefoot on the mall. If you're a Hip-Hop fan in Greenville and looking for some live hip-hop head on down to campus for Barefoot on the Mall. The New Boyz will be there and to they got a pretty great sound. Check them out at their Official Site:http://www.thenewboyz.com/main
Joining the New Boyz will be Matt Phillips and the Philharmonic, Thick as Thieves and Greenville's very own the Ethnographers. If I was in Greenville I would be right there!

Boone: Boone, Perpetual Groove will be at Legends. P-Groove always put's on a great show so head on out to Legends and get your groove on. I can honestly say that I've never seen a bad P-Groove show. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. And as always at legends it's BYOB, so bring your favorite 6 Pack and enjoy!

Chapel Hill: Chapel Hill, you got lucky! If you're in Chapel Hill this Thursday you have 2 options. You can head over to the opening night of Shakori Hills Grassroots Festival or you can head over to Cat's Cradle for the Drive By Truckers. Either decision is a win-win. Tonight at Shakori is Leftover Salmon and Rubblebucket (think Talking Heads-esque). So, like I said, you have options. Tonight is a Thursday, Tomorrow is the weekend. Get out and see one of these two awesome shows!

For tickets to these shows check out the Music Venue page and follow the links. All are affordable and worth it!

Out of everything to choose from i'm going to leave with a video from The Ethnographers:

No comments:

Post a Comment