It's finally almost Friday, and if you're anything like me, you're curious as to what's going on! Well, there's a lot of good music to see this Friday night folks!
Is pop-punk or punk your bag? Good! You should head right on over to The Pinhook in Durham for En Serenade's Last show EVER. Joining En Serenade will be Almost People and Handsome Foxes. This show is guaranteed to be a great time. If I were you I would definitely get there early and be prepared to get rocked. After listening to these guys all week I have to say, i'm very sad I won't be able to make this show! But, there's hope for you! Don't miss out!
Are you a fan of psychedelic rock? You are? Then head on over to Shakedown Street in Raleigh Friday night for Cindercat. Cindercat is an Asheville based band that knows how to bring it! If you're a fan of "jam" music Cindercat at Shakedown is definitely worth your time. Shakedown has the party going on all day tomorrow starting around 4pm and going until 2am Cindercat hits the stage around midnight, but get there early and check out the other bands and street vendors! Head over to the Venue Page for a link to Shakedown's website and more info.
Boone, Murphy's has a great show tonight! KinGator and Nomadic are getting the weekend starting around 10pm. I guarantee that there will be great music, good friends, and plenty of dancing. Both of these bands brings the groove hard. Perfectly suiting what Boone is all about. Cover is $5.
Also, don't forget that Shakori is going on this weekend! Head out for the night if you don't see anything here that suits your liking.
Here's a video of En Serenade performing One Last Musical:
No comments:
Post a Comment