I've heard this festival described as having a very family reunion vibe to it, and not the bad kind where you feel left out. It's a smaller festival set just 20 minutes outside of Chapel Hill, NC and is essentially with in reach of all major North Carolina cities. Short drives from: Greensboro, Boone, Winston Salem, Charlotte area, and even worth the drive from places like Asheville or Greenville.
It's four fun, music-filled days of sunny spring skies. Oh, and I think I forgot to mention my favorite part. It's incredibly affordable. A 4-day Adult Pass for $95 ($55 for youth) and only $10 for camping ($50 for car camping). Get your tickets and enjoy a great NC festival!
You really can't pass something this awesome up!
Here's the link to Shakori's website: http://shakorihillsgrassroots.org/
Here's some Leftover Salmon to get you excited:
NOTE: Don't forget about the music Calendar. These dates have been added and more will be added soon. Lot's of things happening this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment